I had a great time stopping by KTLA to share some of my favorite Fall Beauty Breakthroughs this morning. Want more info on the products I featured? Here you go! And if you want to win of few of my picks- leave a comment sharing your favorite new beauty purchase for Fall. I will randomly pick 2 commenters to win.
- Stila Custom Color Blush: This self-adjusting powder blush reacts with skin's pH for a customized glow every time.
- Perfect Formula Mood Nail Polish: Love how your nail color subtly shifts depending on your body heat.
- CLEAN Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream: One of my recent blog picks, truly "germ-a-phobe chic".
- Purple Lab Luvah Gloss: A combo gloss/stain duo infused with libido stimulants and aphrodisiacs.
- FitFlop Supertone Sneakers: Fashion meets function in these muscle-toning, posture boosting sneaks with a cool retro style.
- Urban Decay Urban Lash: Super easy to put on, the founder's 8 year old son can do it (there is a video on YouTube to prove it- I am not lying...)