Style yourself smart for Spring with these fashion innovations, featured in my latest segment in "The View". Personally, am obsessed with them all- I hope you are too!
1)CeCe Toppings: A modern take on the classic collar, this is a fashion fakeout that gives the polish of a layered look without the extra, um, padding that often comes with it.
2) HoodToGo: Never let rain ruin a good hair day again- this portable water-resistant hood can be slipped on under any jacket for instant shelter from spring showers.
3) KCuffs: The most simple way to make a basic anything but boring, these removable cuffs add sparkle to a long sleeve top, punch up a blazer or accessorize a cocktail look- slip 'em on and off as often as your want to exponentially expand your wardrobe options. (Side note: The creator's young daughter wears the sparkly cuffs around the ankles of her leggings- such a great idea!)
4) Sholdit: The fashion factor of a chic scarf, and the functionality of a clutch. I love that this allows me to have my hands free without sacrificing the essentials (iPhone, wallet, lip gloss) when running around with my daughter or walking the dog.
5) Crocs Stretch Sole Flat: Sure, heels get a bad rap but in my experience, it is flats that can really tear up a girl's feet. These feature patent-pending technology that allows the shoe to custom fit right to your foot every time you put it on.
6) 3-Way Modpack Bag: Chic bags can cost a pretty penny, so I love that this on-trend eco-friendly leather style can be worn as a clutch, a hip purse or a shoulder bag- making it the ultimate purse to tote along when you travel.
Also featured, but not pictured above, "buildable baubles" from Ava Gray- statement jewels that can be mixed, matched and worn in dozens of different ways.