Gift Guide: Be The Cool Friend Who Gives A Coffee Table Book
Cool girls give coffee table books. I have come to this conclusion after receiving several over the years, each time from a friend I would definitely put at the top of my "wow she is so cool, how can she stand to hang out with me?" list. Coffee table books are the perfect way gift a universal decor statement, while also capturing something of note about the recipient- in other words, proving that you are both a VERY thoughtful and stylish gift giver. BAM.
You can find amazing options at every price, too. For example, this gorgeous (and quite useful, I must say!) book, written by one of my favorite bloggers Hitha On The Go, is just $14.00. And, check out this awesome find on Amazon- Bad Girls Throughout History- under $20 and eligible for Prime, score!
If these descriptions fit anyone on your list- I've got you covered with the perfect pick that will impress them instantly and guarantee that you forever hold "cool friend" status in their hearts.
- Fashion fanatic? Easy. The new book from The Coveteur is universally amazing- both to look at and flip through. Tom Ford is a no-brainer, and the blue-green hue of this YSL book is unique and stunning.
- Social media addict? I mean- how can you NOT give this bargain buy about how to be "Instagram famous"?
- Spirits-savvy guy? From the color to the content, he will love this $12 keeper. Or if champagne is more his thing, this Veuve Clicquot tome will work well.
- Hosts with the mosts? Depending on her home decor style, you can't go wrong with The Art Of The Bar Cart, Cherry Bombe The Cookbook, or, when in doubt, Rose All Day should usually fit the bill.
- Frequent flyer? How To Pack has become my pre-trip bible of sorts. Or, IBIZA- while it isn't a destination currently on my go-list, this book is top of my gift wish list for purely sartorial reasons.
- Girly girl? Candy is delicious- and packed with the SWEETEST photographs, or this Barbie book is incredible- and selling out fast, so get to it.
I could go on, and on, and ON. But I won't- although feel free to leave a comment below if you want a more specific recommendation- I stalk these things 24/7 and love nothing more than sharing the fruits of my labor.